Cambre Associates, an award-winning Public Policy & Public Relations consultancy, is looking for a paid trainee with Swedish, Danish and/or Norwegian language skills for an initial period of six months. The traineeship is to ideally start on 15 August 2020.
Responsibilities include research, monitoring, analysis and reporting on regulatory developments in a variety of sectors, with a focus on chemicals, environment and industry.
Please note that only applicants with a valid EU work permit will be considered.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as political science, social science, law or European studies;
- Excellent command of English, Swedish, Danish and / or Norwegian;
- Relevant work experience in the EU/international environment, e.g. internship in EU institution, trade association or consultancy – preferably in Brussels;
- Proven writing, research, and organisation skills;
- Good knowledge of EU decision-making processes. Background and interest in chemicals regulation and industrial policy is an asset;
- Ability to multi-task and a proactive, self-starting ‘can do’ attitude;
- Capable of taking initiative and working well under pressure;
- Team player with a collaborative mindset;
- An excellent command of Microsoft Excel is an asset, and a good command of the Office 365 (Word, PowerPoint, etc.) is essential.
Please apply only if you meet the requirements. Unfortunately, due to the very high number of applications we receive, we will only contact shortlisted applicants.
To apply: Please send your motivation letter and a CV (two pages maximum) as attachments, in English to to Robin Rosbak (firstname.lastname@example.org) by July 26, 2020 with the subject line: Application for traineeship with Scandinavian languages.