SEC Newgate EU is a Brussels-based advocacy and communications consultancy with global reach as part of the SEC Newgate Group.
We are looking for a talented communications consultant with a passion for storytelling, a creative strategic mind and an understanding of the power of social and digital media to drive business growth.
The successful applicant is a driven digital native who will join our communications teams, supporting clients across sectors, including on social media management and monitoring, drafting, content creation and data analytics.
Deadlines for applications: 31 January 2023
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis across a wide range of topics, industries and target audiences to feed into the development of (digital) communication strategies.
- Help implement digital and integrated communications plans across different practice areas, including chemicals and healthcare.
- Support creative PR campaigns and digital activities in line with client’s objectives.
- Set up, maintain and enhance social and digital channels – including regular strategic reviews of digital performance (analytics), and preparing editorial calendars, community management, digital organic and paid campaigns.
- Draft quality materials including newsletters, articles, speaking points and toolkits.
- Conduct research and media monitoring to support effective communications and business development, including the management, monitoring and reporting tools.
- Support media relations efforts – maintain relationships with trade press, organise media field trips and draft relevant content.
- Keep up with the latest social media/online trends.
- Support in the organisation of events and marketing activities.
Qualifications & experience.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant professional communications experience, preferably in a consultancy
- Excellent digital skills and robust knowledge of social networks and data analytics
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Ability to write clearly, creatively and concisely and display strong presentation skills.
- Understanding of the European public relations and digital landscape
- Excellent computer skills and a basic understanding of online design tools (e.g. Canva). Knowledge of Adobe suite and video editing a plus.
- Good organisational and project management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and with flexibility
- Strong sense of client service
- A full-time employment contract
- An attractive compensation package
- A stimulating international work environment
- An opportunity to develop and grow, at an individual, performance-based pace
Send your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com by 31 January 2023, with the subject line: Digital Communications Consultant. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Due to the high number of applications, we will only contact shortlisted applicants.
Applicants should have a valid EU working permit.
For more information about our company, please visit www.secnewgate.eu.