The successful applicant will join our digital and policy communications teams, supporting clients across sectors on social media management and monitoring, content creation, design and corporate video-making.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent creative graduate with a passion for communication and digital media. We are looking for dynamic and driven digital natives, who thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure and multicultural environment.
Deadline application: 25 January 2021 (11.59PM)
Start date: ASAP
- Work with colleagues to implement digital projects
- Grasp clients’ priorities and support their digital activities
- Manage social media monitoring tools & reporting
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis across a wide range of topics, industries and target audiences to feed into the development of digital strategies
- Create social and digital content, including digital assets
- Video shooting and post-production
- Keep up with the latest social media/online trends
- (Online) Event support
Qualifications and experience
- A university degree in communication, public relations, journalism or similar
- Excellent digital skills (e.g. from Google digital tools to online website and app builders), a strong understanding of photo and digital editing tools (e.g. Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Adobe Suite), and excellent knowledge of social networks (e.g Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.).
- Interest in EU politics
- Some relevant previous professional experience
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Understanding of the European public relations and digital landscape
- Excellent computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and a basic understanding of photo and digital editing tools (e.g. Final Cut Pro, Adobe Suite, Canva.com)
- Preferably some filming and video editing skills
- Good organisational and project management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and with flexibility
- Strong sense of client service
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only contact shortlisted applicants. Applicants should have a valid EU working permit.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter (two pages maximum) to Alice Franchi– email@example.com – with the subject line: Digital internship 2021 – Your Name.