Cambre Associates is looking for a Policy Communications Account Manager. The successful applicant will join our healthcare team, supporting clients in the health and wellness sector.
This is an exciting opportunity for a policy communications professional with a passion for healthcare and keen to work in a stimulating multicultural, multinational environment.
Deadline for applications: 15 January 2021 (11.59PM)
Start date: ASAP
- Working with the Cambre healthcare team to manage and implement existing healthcare marketing communications and advocacy programmes.
- Providing strategic counsel to clients on policy, marketing communications, internal communications and advocacy opportunities.
- Collaboration with Cambre’s digital, media and marketing teams to jointly develop creative tools and programmes to support clients.
- Development of our healthcare business through the enhancement of existing relationships and acquisition of new clients.
- Keeping up with the latest healthcare trends, developments and opportunities.
- Active development of Cambre’s healthcare network.
- Providing internal training to colleagues in order to optimise their understanding of healthcare initiatives and opportunities.
- Developing specific marketing projects to promote Cambre’s healthcare practice and working closely with the marketing team to develop a consistent web presence and online marketing strategy for Cambre.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 7 years of working experience in communications, ideally with a focus on healthcare
- A university degree or similar in communication, public relations, journalism, European or public affairs
- Excellent command of spoken and written English plus at least one other European language
- A good understanding of or interest in the European healthcare and healthcare policy landscape
- Healthcare advocacy experience, including raising levels of familiarity of issues with providers of healthcare and public health services, regulators, policymakers, payers and the patient community would be a strong advantage
- Direct experience of using channels of mass and social media, direct and indirect political lobbying, and community mobilisation
- Experience of leveraging patient communities would be an asset
- Internal communications and support for international business, marketing and sales teams
- Ability to quickly understand and interpret scientific and technical papers for presentation to non-specialist audiences
- Digital skills and understanding and use of digital platforms and opportunities would be desirable
- Good organisational and project management skills, including event management
- A confident communicator with strong and engaging presentation skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and coach team members
- Commercially astute with a strong sense of client service
- A full-time employment contract;
- An attractive compensation package;
- A stimulating international work environment;
- An opportunity to develop and grow.
Due to the high number of applications, we will only contact shortlisted applicants. Applicants should have a valid EU working permit.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter (two pages maximum) to email@example.com, with the subject line: Healthcare Account Manager – Your Name.