Cambre Associates is looking for a Senior Public Policy Consultant (Account Manager) with knowledge and experience in EU energy, transport and environmental policies.
Deadline application: 15 March 2021 (11.59 PM)
Start date: ASAP
In this role, you will be responsible for advising clients, analysing and reporting on policy and legislative developments. You will work on the development and implementation of advocacy programmes for clients active in these sectors. In addition, you will organise and participate in a range of meetings, events, communication campaigns.
- Identifies, monitors and provides thorough analysis of EU initiatives in the energy, transport and environmental fields and their impact for clients;
- Identifies and flags new issues, threats and opportunities;
- Advises on and develops public policy strategies;
- Implements government relations and meeting programmes;
- Drafts position papers as well as other public affairs materials and tools;
- Delivers presentations to clients;
- Organises and attends events, conferences;
- Has good understanding of communications (digital, media, creative) and how this relates to public policy campaigns;
- Coordinates campaigns with communications and media teams;
- Participates in marketing and business development.
Qualifications and experience
- University level education;
- Very good understanding of the energy, transport and environmental policy areas;
- 4 to 6 years of experience with excellent knowledge of EU policy-making;
- Very good analytical skills;
- Excellent drafting skills in English, ability to tailor narratives to different audiences;
- Good understanding of communications (digital, media, creative) and their importance for public policy campaigns;
- Strong organisational and project management skills;
- Able to work independently and in teams;
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills;
- Previous experience in a public affairs agency would be useful.
- Open-ended contract;
- An attractive compensation package;
- A stimulating international work environment;
- An inclusive, values-led company culture;
- Opportunities to develop and grow.
Please apply only if you meet the requirements. Unfortunately, due to the very high number of applications we receive, we will only contact shortlisted applicants.
Please note: Applicants for this vacancy should have a valid EU working permit. To apply, please send a short cover letter and CV (two pages maximum) in English to Tania Pentcheva firstname.lastname@example.org – with the subject line: EU Senior Consultant – Energy, Transport and Environment – Your name.