Cambre Associates is a Brussels-based advocacy and communications consultancy with global reach. We are looking for an experienced, effective and empathetic Human Resources professional to support our 30-strong multi-cultural, multi-generational team and our dynamic business as we fully embed the hybrid way of working post-Covid. The ideal candidate will have a sound grasp of Belgian labour law, an international mindset and a flair for people management.
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional with a passion for hard & soft HR and keen to work in a stimulating international work environment.
- Contribute to thinking on talent development and succession planning in line with the company’s objectives
- Help build trust and credibility in developing an inclusive, high-performance culture in alignment with the company’s business objectives
- Handle employee requests regarding HR issues, rules and regulations (including insurances, pension scheme and other benefits)
- Work with the management team to improve HR policies, procedures, tools and assessment process
- Guide managers through compensation decisions
- Play an active role during the annual review process, with a view to identifying pain points and areas to focus on as a company
- Based on the strategy and the compensation and benefits philosophy of the company, assess the overall remuneration policy and work with the management team to ensure Cambre offers competitive compensation plans, and implements these in a consistent and fair way
- Develop where possible new HR policies in accordance with the company’s strategic objectives
- Oversee recruitment process (draft job descriptions, place ads, screen candidates, attend interviews, advise on remuneration) as well as onboarding and offboarding processes
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- At least 10 years’ work experience in HR
- A university degree in HR or related fields
- Track record in people management and talent retention
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Expertise in Belgian labour law
- Hands-on, yet with a helicopter view
- Operational excellence
- Emotional intelligence across cultures and generations
- In touch with the commercial reality of a business
- Flueny in French and English; other European languages an asset
- Valid EU work permit
- An attractive compensation package
- A stimulating international work environment
- An opportunity to play a role in the evolution of our culture and our business
As soon as possible.
Send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 June 2021, with the subject line: Human Resources Application.
Due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.