Cambre Associates is looking for a talented communications trainee with a passion for storytelling, a creative strategic mind and an understanding of the power of social and digital media to drive business growth.
The successful applicant is a driven digital native who will join our communications teams, supporting clients across sectors, including on social media management and monitoring, content creation, design, and corporate video-making.
This is a paid opportunity for a six-month traineeship.
Deadline application: 12 December 2021 (11.59 PM CET).
Start date: ASAP .
· Help implement digital and integrated communications plans across different practice areas, including chemicals and healthcare;
· Support creative PR campaigns in line with client’s objectives;
· Set up, maintain and enhance social and digital channels – including preparing editorial calendars, community management, digital organic and paid campaigns;
· Draft quality materials including newsletters, speaking points and toolkits;
· Support media relations efforts – maintain relationships with trade press, organise media field trips and draft relevant content;
· Conduct research and media monitoring to support effective communications and business development, including the management and monitoring and reporting tools;
· Support in the organisation of events and marketing activities.
Qualifications & experiences
· A university degree in communication, public relations, or journalism
· Excellent digital skills and robust knowledge of social networks
· Some relevant previous professional communications experience, preferably in a consultancy
· Excellent command of spoken and written English
· Understanding of the European public relations and digital landscape
· Excellent computer skills and a basic understanding of photo and digital editing tools (e.g. Final Cut Pro, Adobe Suite, Canva.com)
· Preferably some design, filming and video editing skills
· Good organisational and project management skills
· Ability to work autonomously and with flexibility
· Strong sense of client service
· An attractive compensation package in line with the Belgian traineeship guidelines;
· A highly stimulating international work environment;
· An opportunity to develop and grow, at an individual, performance-based pace.
As soon as possible
Applicants should have a valid EU working permit.
Please send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 December 2021, with the subject line: Digital Communications Trainee – Your Name.
Due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.