SEC Newgate EU is a Brussels-based advocacy and communications consultancy with global reach as part of the SEC Newgate Group.
We are looking for a talented consultant to join our Association Management team to support several trade associations.
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional with excellent project management skills and keen to work in a stimulating, fast-paced, high-pressure and multicultural environment.
- Maintaining direct relations with association clients in a position of responsibility as project / association manager, incl.
- Defining & implementing strategy
- Developing project plans, budgets, calendars and checklists
- Managing associations’ membership
- Managing associations’ communications (newsletters, websites) and events
- Coordinating work of suppliers (events, accountant, translations)
- Organising, attending and facilitating meetings; drafting minutes
- Overseeing accounting and financial compliance
- Actively developing SEC Newgate EU’s network.
- Collaborating with SEC Newgate EU’s digital, media and marketing teams to jointly develop creative tools and programmes to support clients.
Qualifications & requirements.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a consultancy, managing associations.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, preferably plus at least one other European language.
- Commercially astute with a strong sense of client service.
- Solid experience in project management and event management.
- Ability to grasp quickly highly technical issues.
- Excellent organisational skills and an eye for details.
- Good understanding of or interest in (EU) public affairs and communications worlds.
- Excellent computer (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Office 365) and digital skills (online websites, digital editing tools).
- Ability to work autonomously and in teams.
- An attractive compensation package
- A stimulating international work environment
- An opportunity to develop and grow, at an individual, performance-based pace
As soon as possible.
Send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27 May 2022, with the subject line: Association Manager. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Due to the high number of applications, we will only contact shortlisted applicants.
Applicants should have a valid EU working permit.